These days organic textiles are all the rage. But back in 2004, when Abaca started, it was a bit ´out there´. Thankfully, people have come around to our way of thinking and embraced the organic ethos.
Abaca has pioneered organic textiles, helping shift public perception from bohemian to conventional and desirable. Our organic ethos has established us as the standard bearer of excellence in a market brimming with average and often highly synthetic products.
Each of our mattresses is expertly crafted with pure, organic lambswool and cotton, a hallmark which sets us apart from the crowd. All our products are unique, naturally healthy, free of chemicals and crammed with goodness; thanks to the natural properties of Welsh wool, they are fire retardant too.Climbing into bed with Abaca means snuggling into natural, cozy covers. Because more and more people are choosing nature´s fabrics in favour of synthetic materials, Abaca has created a collection of wonderful organic bedding, which complements their own quality branded mattresses and beds.
The organic bedding products selected by Abaca are produced using materials created by traditional farming methods, avoiding the use of highly toxic fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides. This means you are able to choose products that are safer for you and your family – and which ultimately also benefit farmers.
With each one of us spending about a third of our lives in bed, Abaca is proud to bring you sleep that is cleaner, sweeter and a whole lot healthier.
- Hand crafted, quality beds and bedding that offer the very best rest
- Natural and organic mattresses give the purest slumber for those with allergies
- Chemical–free products give babies and children the best start in sleep
- Unadulterated luxury guarantees customer comfort for the discerning hotelier
- Environmentally responsible product lifecycle of all our products appeals to those who prefer to tread lightly on the earth